|Price||RM11.70 - RM55.00|
|Size (L x W x H)||27 cm x 7 cm x 30 cm|
- Using the roasted and non-blended anchovies, shrimps and kelp, put it all together in a soup pouch.
- Less sodium.
- Used only Korean anchovy, shrimp, and kelp.
- Can keep at room temperature by minimizing moisture content.
- Used zipper bag for clean and easy to store.
- HACCP & ISO Certified
BADAONE Easy Baby Soup Mix 7m+ (90~300g) is using only Korean roasted and non-blended anchovies, shrimps, and kelp, put it all together in a disposable tea bag It is less sodium, zipper bag is used for clean and easy storage.
BADAONE Easy Baby Soup Mix 7m+ Anchovy (15g*20 sachets)
Ingredients: Dried Anchovies 64%, Dried Shrimp 20%, Dried Kelp 16%
BADAONE Easy Baby Soup Mix 7m+ Anchovy (15g*6 sachets)
Ingredients: Dried Anchovies 65%, Dried Shrimp 20%, Dried Kelp 15%
1.Pour 600cc of water into a pot and add 1 tea bag.
2. Bring to a boil overheat and when it starts to boil, simmer over high heat for 5 more minutes.
3. After removing the tea bag, add various ingredients and cook to complete a delicious soup dish!
Suggested Soup Recipe:
- Soybean paste soup
- Pour the broth in a pot and put soybean paste on a sieve to filter it.
- Add radish and boil until fully cooked.
- Add zucchini, tofu, chilli peppers, green onion, enoki mushroom, and red pepper powder and boil for a while. Skim off the foam that rises in the middle.
- Seaweed soup
- Soak dried seaweed in cold water for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in cold water and rinse until no foam comes out.
- After squeezing out the water, cut it into an appropriate size and mix it with soy sauce.
- Heat sesame oil in a hot pot, add beef and garlic and fry. When the beef is almost cooked, add seaweed and stir fry.
- Add 3 cups of water and bring to a boil. Season with soy sauce and salt and simmer further.
- Soup Noodles
- Beat eggs well in a small bowl. Pour the egg water into the heated pan and fry the eggs. After it cools down, slice it. Mince the kimchi, and cut the green onion into pieces.
- Put the seasoning ingredients in a bowl and mix evenly.
- Spread some noodles in boiling water and boil. Whenever the water boils, pour ½ cup of cold water 2-3 times and let it sink. Wash the boiled noodles in cold water to remove starch and drain the water by sieving it through a sieve.
- Put some noodles in a bowl and pour in the broth. Add cabbage kimchi, eggs and seaweed powder and serve with seasoning sauce.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store it at room temperature.
- Please zip it as soon as possible every time after opening it.
- If you are allergic to certain raw materials, check the raw materials carefully before eating them.
1x BADAONE Easy Baby Soup Mix 7m+ (90~300g)