|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 10 cm x 32 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Organically grown
- Non genetically modified
- Healthy with zero pesticides
- Free from chemical additives
- Environment friendly
- Rich in nutrients
- USDA certified organic
WHY ORGANIC FOOD
Organic Food - Responsible For Your Body
- Foods are not genetically modified.
- Foods are produced without the use of chemical pesticides, herbicides, funngicides, fertilizers. Non-hormone and non-antibiotic are used in any circumstances.
- Food contain more extensive quantity of vitamins, mineral, essential fatty acids and antioxidants properties.
- More potential to lower many common health problems such as tumors, cancers, heart disease, diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol, digestive irritation and allergies.
- Foods are tastier than conventional without sensing any chemical residues.
Organic Farming - Responsible For Our Earth:
- Conventional farming uses more petroleum than any other single industry. Organic farming mot only ecologically saves energy but also protect the soil and water for future generations.
- Organic farming optimizes th ehealth of plants which nutrients passed down to human.
- Organic farming ensures harmonious ecological environments for wildlife, insects, flora and fauna for a better Earth to live in.
Product of Peru
What's in the box
1XEARTH LIVING Organic Kaniwa (Baby Quinoa) 450gm