- NON GMO
Soy is a complete protein having all of the essential amino acids needed to sustain human life and does not cause kidney stress and excess calcium usage as animal protein does.
How does soy protein help in one's diet?
Soy protein is the optimal protein for 3 reasons:
1. Along with casein (milk protein) and albumin (egg white protein), soy protein rates a 1.0 on the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCASS). Beef 0.92, kidney beans 0.68, and wheat gluten 0.25.
2. Soy proteins contain all of the essential amino acids that our bodies don’t produce.
3. It’s a good source of calcium, fiber, folacin, iron, and other nutrients.
Plus, a growing body of research suggests that soy protein may help protect against:
· Heart Disease. Soy protein helps to lower blood cholesterol levels. Bioactive compounds in soy reduce cardiovascular disease risk. Isoflavones within soy protein decrease blood lipids and reduce the formation of atherosclerotic plaque.
· Menopausal symptoms. Soy protein with naturally occurring isoflavones may relieve hot flushes and night sweats.
· Osteoporosis. Soy protein with natural isoflavones may enhance bone density.
· Breast and prostate cancers. Soy protein with isoflavones, particularly genistein may inhibit the growth of hormone-dependent tumors.
1. One to two tablespoonful of soy protein powder with warm water.
2. Use as a beverage or shake. Sprinkle soy protein onto soups, curries, and sauces.
3. Top onto breakfast cereal, coffee or hot chocolate.
100% Natural Non-GMO Soy Beans.
1x RADIANT Soy Protein Powder, Natural Non-GMO