|Size (L x W x H)||14 cm x 6 cm x 21 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- 100% Italian Rice
- Halal Certified
- 16 to 18 Minutes Cooking Time
- Vegan Friendly
- Vacuum Packed
FONTANA FORMIELLO Arborio Risotto Rice is great for smooth & creamy risottos! Try the Arborio Risotto Rice with robust ingredients, such as pumpkin or gorgonzola cheese and pears.
- Gently saute onions in butter or oil for a couple of minutes.
- Add risotto rice.
- Stir for a few minutes to coat with butter or oil.
- Add a ladleful of boiling stock (vegetable or meat).
- Boil at low heat until it is completely absorbed.
- Continue adding more stock as necessary for 16 to 18 minutes, until the rice is cooked.
- Rest the rice for 1 minute off the heat before adding a knob of cold butter or cheese.
* You may also create your own risotto by simply adding ingredients at the appropriate stage of cooking.
- Do not wash rice before cooking, as this will remove the valuable starch which makes the risotto creamy.
- Slowly cook the rice to let it gradually absorb the stock which is added little by little.
- Continue stirring the risotto to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Keep the stock on the hob at boiling point, so as the rice does not stop cooking when the stock is added.
Cooking Times: 16 - 18 minutes
Servings: 13 portions (75g)
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store the product in a tightly sealed container.
Produced in Italy.
1x FONTANA FORMIELLO Arborio Risotto Rice 1kg