|Size (L x W x H)||12 cm x 4 cm x 20 cm|
- High Protein
- High Fiber
- Low Glycemic Index (GI)
Quinoa is not a grain at all, but rather a seed and a relative of green leafy vegetables like spinach. Quinoa pronounced as ‘keen-wah’ in chinese and is a great wheat-free alternative to starchy grains. The taste and texture of quinoa is a bit like brown rice meets oatmeal. When cooked, it is light, fluffy and slightly crunchy, with a subtle, nutty flavor. 3 Colour Mix Quinoa is a packaged blend of different colors of quinoa which are white, red, and black. 3 Colour Mix Quinoa is a complete protein like the other quinoa.
A meal with quinoa means you can skip a meat. It's a complete protein consisting of all nine essential amino acids and It is completed with nutrients like healthy monounsaturated fat, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidant phytonutrients, essential Minerals (manganese, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, zinc, copper, selenium), Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, E), soluble and insoluble fiber.
Reducing diabetes risk, lowering cholesterol, controlling blood pressure, supporting weight Loss, maintaining of body weight and more.
• Add beans, seeds and vegetables to your cooked quinoa for a chilled quinoa salad
• Add quinoa to your favourite soup recipes
• Blend cooked quinoa into your homemade smoothies and shakes
• Sprinkle cooked quinoa onto salads
• Add fresh fruit and nuts to cooked quinoa for an original quinoa breakfast porridge
1 x KLYNN FOOD Organic 3 Colour Mixed Quinoa (150gm)