|Size (L x W x H)||6 cm x 6 cm x 21 cm|
- 100% Natural & Organic Ingredients
- No Chemical Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavoring
- No Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- No Added MSG or Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Free of Heavy Metals
- Natural fermentation & aging for more than 6 months
- Strong Umami and Aromatic Flavour
- Great for flavor enhancing
- Ideal for stir-frying, seasoning, condiment & dipping
- Suitable for Vegan
Soy sauce (jiàng yóu, 酱油) is a liquid condiment invented in China around 2,500 years ago, during the Western Han Dynasty and it has spread throughout East and Southeast Asia where it is used in cooking and as a condiment. Soy sauce is traditionally made from a fermented paste of soybeans, roasted grain (usually wheat), brine (salted water), and mold cultures/yeast.
Love Earth’s Organic Light Soy Sauce is traditionally made by boiling and fermenting organic grade soybeans, which are then covered with brine for more than 6 months, resulting in a thin, reddish-brown liquid with a pleasant natural fermentation flavor and aroma.
This savory sauce has a very rich umami flavor that pairs beautifully with meat and fish dishes as well as adds zing to your soups, salads, and dressings. No additives. No preservatives. No artificial coloring. No Genetically Modified Ingredients. No MSG. NO acid-hydrolyzed vegetable protein. No Heavy Metals. Just premium quality ingredients, carefully selected and processed to achieve that old-world taste. Less salt than conventional brands – yet bursting with flavor. The right product for those who love the well-balanced flavor and healthy low-salt products.
Organic soy sauce 58% (brine water, organic soybeans, organic wheat flour, koji), water, salt, organic sugar & acidity regulator (lactic acid)
- Contains isoflavones from soybeans
- Salt Reduction (replace salt that is high in sodium)
- Help prevent clot formation
- High antioxidant potency
1x LOVE EARTH Light Baby Soy Sauce 210ml (12m+)