Bario rice is a local product cultivated by hand with no pesticides or herbicides and represents a valuable ecological niche. The kelabit tribe, who live solely in the highlands, grow the Presidium rice. Bario Rice (padi adan) originated in the Kelabit Highlands, also known as Bareo, in northeast Sarawak, Malaysia. Located at an latitude of 1,100 meters, temperatures during the day remain cool, ranging from 19-22 degrees Celsius, which is unusual for growing rice. Bario Rice takes about six months to mature and only one crop can be planted per year.
- Bario Rice is harvested only once a year
- Conventional planting by local tribes
- Gluten and Lactose-free
- No Genetically modified organism
- No Preservatives More than 12 key vitamins & mineral essential for baby's growth & development
- Bone development (Calcium and vitamin D)
- Pre-Biotics (Bi-Fidus B)
- Energy Yielding Metabolism (Thiamin and Riboflavin)
- Cognitive development (Iron)
- Immune System (vitamin A & vitamin C and Zinc)
Bario Rice, Black Rice, Brown Rice, Red Rice and Galacto-Oligosaccharide GOS.
Bario Rice, Black Rice, Brown Rice, Red Rice, Mix Vegetable (Broccoli & Spinach) and Galacto-Oligosaccharide GOS.
Pure Mix Fruit:
Bario Rice, Black Rice, Brown Rice, Red Rice, Apple, Banana and Galacto-Oligosaccharide GOS.
Bario Rice, Black Rice, Brown Rice, Pure Anchovy Powder and Galacto-Oligosaccharide GOS.