ORGANIC BREAD RECIPE
Bread is one the most essential staple food in our daily lives. We can eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even supper! Nothing ever goes wrong with bread (except for when it gets mouldy…...).
Nevertheless, nothing beats store-bought bread than freshly homemade organic bread. Therefore, here is a simple organic homemade bread recipe from yours truly, the founder of Kait lifestyle store!
How many of you are dreaaaaming to go to France? Imagine sniffing the fresh air of France while enjoying a fine glass of white wine; looking at the night view and the blinding lights from the Eiffel tower beneath the balcony *dream come true*
Unfortunately, we might not be able to bring you to France physically, BUT!! We are delighted to say that we can bring the French experience to you, by teaching you readers on how to make Brioche (a classic French yeasted bread known for its high egg and butter content). So let’s get started!
Before we start off with the recipe, here are some ingredients which you would need for the perfect, soft, delicious brioche
Ingredients from the store:
*Organic Times Butter
(nothing can get any more organic than THIS)
After preparing the ingredients, all you need to do is just follow these simple steps!
- First, just put in all of the ingredients into the bread maker:
* ½ teaspoon of Health Paradise Natural Active Dried Yeast
* 400g of Radiant Organic Unbleached Bread Flour
* 180ml of PureHarvest Activated Almond Milk
* 3 tablespoon of Country Farm Raw Cane Sugar
* 1 teaspoon of salt
* 2 medium sized eggs
* 70 - 100g of butter
- Next, let the bread maker do it’s magic by mixing it all together in until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Set the mixture aside and let it rest uncovered for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Bake the loaf for about 30 minutes, or until an instant read thermometer reads 200⁰F.
- You may add some Country Farm Organic Dried Cranberries as the topping for your Brioche too. (but of course you can still add on some extra toppings like chocolate chip or nuts, it’s up to you since it all comes down to preference )
- And VIOLA! Your Brioche is done and now you can enjoy it at home!!
See! How easy it is to make a brioche! All you need is a bread maker and it will be done in a jiffy. You can also apply normal white bread setting on your bread maker. It only takes about 3 and a half hours to bake the perfect loaf of brioche. You can now enjoy it as a sandwich loaf, with a cup of steaming hot coffee or deliciously by its own ;-)
And there you have it, a easy-to-make brioche recipe that’ll let you have a taste of France at home!