|Size (L x W x H)||14 cm x 5.5 cm x 19 cm|
- No GMO used
- Free From Artificial Chemicals
- Free From Pesticides
- Free From Colourings
- Free From Herbicides
Expiry date: 24 May 2019
An excellent snack food for quick energy! It has vitamins and minerals like iron, potassium, calcium & B vitamins. Unsulphured, naturally sweet and the sugar inside the fruit crystallizes, sometimes making it dry and gritty. Ideal for baking needs, salad and cereals toppings.
Benefits of Raisin:
- Raisins help gain weight in a healthy way since they are full of fructose and glucose. They form an ideal part of a diet for athletes or bodybuilders who need a powerful boost of energy, or for those who want to put on weight without accumulating unhealthy amounts of cholesterol.
- Raisins have high levels of catechins that help fight cancer. Catechins are polyphenolic antioxidants present in the blood, that scavenge the free radicals floating in the body, which are one of the primary underlying factors that lead to the spontaneous growth of cancer cells. The fiber content helps promote excretion of bile from the body, thus flushing out toxins that can cause cancer. Therefore, including these dried fruits in your diet can help prevent cancer, or slow down its progress.
- raisins can be a healthy way to lower blood pressure and boost heart health
- raisins contain natural sugars, they have a moderate glycemic index – making them a good addition to a diabetes diet.
1x RADIANT Raisins,org.